PROFESSIONAL HSE CERTIFICATION TRAINING

Thu, Jun 4 2009 11:19am IST 1
Rowland  Ajikere
Rowland Ajikere
14 Posts
Hey Guys,

.........information for IRCA Lead H&S Auditor training ...
R
Wed, Jun 17 2009 04:59am IST 2
Wale Olorunyomi
Wale Olorunyomi
9 Posts
I appreciate ur concern and the drive to be professional in the field of HSE. Have u given thought to NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERT-Open & Distance Learning . You can be a Nebosh holder right there in ur country nigeria. It's just a matter of getting in contact with the recommended course provider. I have just registered for the progarm. i hope to receive my learning materials and work toward writing the exams in British Council in nigeria. U can visit the website of british council if u're interested. I'll suggest u make good use of the internet. There are lots of info concerning professional certification in HSE. I hope to hear from u.

WALE
Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:10pm IST 3
Wale Olorunyomi
Wale Olorunyomi
9 Posts
Thx buddie for ur reply!!! Noticed u have access to materials with regards to NEBOSH! I'll appreciate having such materials sent to me, as they will be judiciously used in preparing for NEBOSH exams. I'll be writing mine in march 2010. I have already registered for NEBOSH. I hope to hear from u. My email address is olorunyomi.b.olawale@gmail.com

WALE!
Tue, Jun 30 2009 03:26pm IST 4
Wale Olorunyomi
Wale Olorunyomi
9 Posts
ok pally!!!!! I'll be expecting the doc!

WALE!
Tue, Jul 28 2009 08:46pm IST 5
Andre Mars
Andre Mars
1 Posts
Gents
Thought I'd let you know of a program offered at UNISA (University of South Africa).
Perhpas you would be interested.

http://www.unisa.ac.za/Default.asp?Cmd=ViewContent&ContentID=16832
http://brochure.unisa.ac.za/brochure/data/pdf/NDSMN.pdf
http://brochure.unisa.ac.za/brochure/data/pdf/BTSMN.pdf

Regards,

Andre Mars
Tue, Jul 28 2009 10:43pm IST 6
Abdow Abdow
Abdow Abdow
4 Posts

Hello Gents

It really a good place to talk about HSE training Certificates, for my case (north Africa) we have an NEBOSH IGC courses provider in Lybia rxactly and it's a maltese Institute of health and safety which is organising NEBOSH and some other IOSH courses, But regarding the IRCA Lead H&S Auditor training, I rally do not have any idea can anyone please explain it to me?? I know the ISO 14001 and OSHAH 18001 lead oditors that's all.

Thanks  

Mon, May 31 2010 09:32am IST 7
kenneth jr ndamukong
kenneth jr ndamukong
An IRCA H&S lead auditor is same thing as ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 lead auditor. This is someone who has gone through ISO14001 and OHSAS19001 lead auditor training and has successfully passed the IRCA lead auditor exam. This person is now a lead auditor and can audit any organization as required for comformance to the requirements of these respective management system standards. Upon satisfying the auditor, the organization can be issued an ISO14001 or OHASA18001 certificate as the case might be.

Regards
Wed, Jun 2 2010 08:58pm IST 8
Wale Olorunyomi
Wale Olorunyomi
9 Posts
Hi all!!! Just started IRCA OHSMS Lead auditor training program organised by capable people over here in lagos nigeria. The first day was so interesting with lots of group discussion sessions!!! The training will end on sunday with IRCA Examination whose minimum pass mark is 70%. It's really an interesting course!!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.