This course provides basic awareness for employees who engage with projects that are covered by the CDM Regulations 2015. It offers a basic outline to the key requirements.
This certificate covers:
- Why the CDM Regulations are implemented
- Responsibilities of dutyholders
- Construction Site Requirements
- Defining of notifiable projects
- Domestic Clients
- Summary of actions and learner assessment
Candidates should have appreciation of the basic safety requirements for construction activities and be able to discuss how safety is planned and co-ordinated.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
12th April 2023, Norwich
19th October 2023, Norwich
9am – 3.30pm approx.
Course Cost: £175 + VAT per person which includes all course materials together with a certificate of attendance.