- This event has passed.
Influencing at board level to achieve the right culture
February 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
As health and safety professionals progress through their career they will inevitably need to interact with the most senior people in the organisation, typically the board of directors. When approaching the board, it is important to be well-prepared and to communicate effectively.
This webinar from Praxis42 will focus on:
- Building relationships and means to accessing senior management.
- Hints, tips and approaches from real life experiences.
- Understanding the business context that senior management are operating in and finding the ‘why’.
- Good practice techniques when approaching a board including progress updates, effective communication and preparation.
- Driving culture with the board (ripple effect from senior management).
- Incorporating business mission, vision and values throughout your messaging and proposals.
- The importance of trusted mentorship.
Webinar Host(s): Jodie Johnson
Register here: http://bit.ly/3Hw01I6