- This event has passed.
OGUK HSE Conference – 24 and 25 March 2021
March 24 @ 8:00 am - March 25 @ 5:00 pm
OGUK is delighted to be organising the HSE Conference 2021. The event, titled ‘Looking back to move forward – where next for HSE?’ will be held on 24-25 March 2021 and is open to all. OGUK is once again moving beyond the confines of a traditional conference, providing a digital platform for ideas and discussion about the future of oil and gas.
As we follow on from the tumultuous events of 2020, this year‘s conference asks the question ‘where next for our industry?’.
Over the two–day event, we will be joined by leading voices and world–class experts in the fields of health, safety, and environment to reflect on the impact of the past 12 months, but also to look forward, and ask what must our industry do to continue improving our HSE performance?
Join us to:
- discuss the impact of COVID on the workforce and performance in 2020 and as we manage the recovery;
- explore innovations shaping the future of HSE;
- find out how the HCR prevention plan is progressing;
- explore the new landscape developing around energy transition;
- share case studies about members already taking action on emissions reductions.
- The fully immersive digital event not only gives delegates the unique opportunity to hear from and interact with industry experts but through our virtual exhibition stands, also offers the chance to engage in online networking.
Find out more about the event, including the full agenda, exhibition opportunities and how to book at www.ogukhseconference.co.uk