Southeastern Leadership Conference on Safety, Health and Sustainability?
May 10 @ 8:00 am - May 12 @ 5:00 pm
Join us May 10-12, 2021 as Safety, Health, and Sustainability leaders convene to share the latest data/research, industry benchmarks and best practices for the EHS industry. Take advantage of professional development opportunities and network with peers across industries who share a passion for safety, health, and sustainability as a competitive business advantage. Registration is NOW OPEN!
- May 10 – 12, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- $950 in-person registration fee, $475 virtual pass fee
- Professional Development Courses – May 10 ($300 per CEU course, chose one of four options)
- Conference and Expo Hall – May 11 & 12
- Key Note Speaker Each Day at General Session
- Expo Hall 137 Safety Vendors
- Two Days of Educational Sessions – +31 Sessions
- Blood Drive with COVID-19 antibody testing
- Reception Night
- Behind the Scene Tour of Disney
Contact: Bill Gibson, email@example.com