- This event has passed.
The Connected Worker Summit
May 3, 2022 @ 8:00 am - May 5, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
The Connected Worker Summit is back, and more relevant than ever.
The connection between Operational Excellence and the Connected Worker is no secret. And if there is one thing the pandemic has taught most industrial employers, it’s this: having frontline workers that are safe, connected and empowered to make intelligent, informed decisions is the number one way to build resilient operations.
Join us at The Connected Worker Summit on February 8-10, 2022 and network with over 200 operations leaders at the Norris Conference Center in Houston, TX. Learn how to build a connected workforce to improve operational efficiency, training, asset management, quality, and safety.
Learn from 30+ industry executives including:
- Jason Gislason, Chief Digital Officer, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Rémi Raphael, Vice President of Digital Transformation, EDF Renewables North America
- Eric Duchesne, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing & Projects, Total
- Randall Kenny, Head of Performance and Product Analytics, BP
Get tangible takeaways on how to:
- Build the foundation for your connected worker strategy: Get buy-in, build your business case, and embed the change into your digital transformation agenda
- Drive operational excellence, streamline process, improve efficiency and empower front line workers with a robust connected worker strategy
- Reimagine the future of industrial work to go from the connected worker, to a connected workforce
- Take a human centric approach to technology implementation, increase user adoption rates, and maintain the integrity of operations in times of change
We look forward to welcoming you to the event in February! Make sure you check out the event agenda for more details.