Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Edwin
    Participant

Looking for HSE COORDINATOR / HSE SUPERVISOR/ SAFETY OFFICER job.

Edwin
    Participant

A.H.EDWIN
    AYATHUPRAMBIL HOUSE,
    TOLL GATE ROAD , VADUTHALA P.O
    KOCHI , ERNAKULAM,
    KERALA , INDIA ,PIN 682023
    MOBILE : 0091-9895692107
    TEL :0091-484-2393526
    Skype id : anjadip
    EMAIL: anjadip@yahoo.com
    : edwin1969@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir,

SUB: APPLIED FOR THE POST AS HSE.

At presently I am working as HSE Supervisor. experience in Health and Safety for 28 years in offshore construction barge and platform Field HSE supervisor for Total ABU AL BHUKHOOSH ABU DHABI(NASR project),Qatar gas offshore Well head 4,5 and 6, Sr Safety Officer Abu Dhabi as HSE Supervisor for UTS Kentz LLC Project at Habshan 0,1 (GASCO), Previously work as Asst HSE Manager for intership Olympia barge for Chevron offshore construction project at Takula complex gas processing platform, Artificial gas lift platform and Gathering station at West Africa Cabinda bay, safety Supervisor for ETA Star holding land Drilling WAFA STAR Rig- 6 2600 HP oil drilling top drive ACVFD controlled at agartal, Deputy Manager (HSE) with Punj lloyd doing offshore construction of platform and jacket installation in ONGC Mumbai Heera project, two years in Qatar Petroleum PS2, PS3 in offshore construction and seven years in Mumbai ONGC offshore.

My unique mix of previous work experience and my current status make me an ideal candidate for the aforesaid post. I am looking for better opportunities and I believed this would be one of the same.
    My experience as Asst HSE Manager, HSESupervisor and Safety Officer in various areas of offshore and onshore construction, oil and gas field, with NEBOSH IGC , NEBOSH HSW, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Auditor,OHSAS18001 Occupation Health and Safety management Lead Auditor, OSHA in general industry safety & health, Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely Certificate from (U K), one year diploma in Industrial and Safety Fire Fighting & First Aid, and Bachelor Degree, fifteen years in Indian navy as Petty officer have convinced me that Health Safety and Environment is a career option, I would like to explore.

I know that the combination of my experience, education, and motivation to Safety, will make me an asset to the HSE department. It would be worthwhile for us to discuss further and am prepared for interview of any sort. CV attached

I am prepared to relocate myself with 15 days notice period & hence please let me know your comfort ability in this regard.

Thanking you anticipation
    Sincerely
    A.H.EDWIN

Ibrahim Mahmoud
    Participant

I’m HSE OFFICER. Ready to relocate to any place. 5 years experience in Dredging and construction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.