The OEUK HSE Conference is back as a hybrid event for 2022!
Offshore Energies UK are back hosting their two day event in Aberdeen this June (28th-29th). Join professionals from across the industry to share experience, highlight innovation and explore the key question: What energises you about HSE today?
The two-day event will engage and inform industry, bringing together operators, contractors, supply chain, regulators and other stakeholders in the offshore energies sector to explore the challenges and opportunities facing industry in the health, safety and environmental topics that matter most to members.
The Event will take place at P&J Live, Aberdeen on June 28th-29th
- HSE Culture in Leadership and Workforce – Dual sessions exploring how to enable a workplace culture that ensures that HSE delivery is at the forefront of what people do
- Balancing Risk – In all we do we manage risk and this session looks at how the line can be drawn that ensures focus in the right area and ensuring we look in the dark corners
- Data Driven – Practice using data appropriately to allow us to respond to weak and strong signals in a manner that is informed and insightful
- Technology – Hear about opportunities to harness technology for HSE arise at pace
- New Energies – The North Sea Transition Deal is now over one year old and during this session we explore how the implementation will require an evolved and integrated approach to HSE
- Beyond the Workplace – How HSE initiatives are delivering benefits beyond the working day or at the worksite
- Young Professionals – To close the conference a session when you can gain an overview of HSE from a panel of young professionals that should provide additional energy and inspiration to take to your own workplace
- Jean Luc Guiziou, Managing Director, Total Energies E&P UK Ltd
- Deirdre Michie, CEO, Offshore Energies UK
- Peter France, CEO, ASCO
How to Get Involved
Raise your company’s profile at this industry leading event by sponsoring or exhibiting at the event.