Why host a webinar?
- It gives you the opportunity to prove you are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) while highlighting what your products can do
- HSE People can target those you want in the ‘room’ to ensure you are connecting with the decision makers as well as those who may use your products.
- The contact details of those who register and attend are available for your sales team to follow up on
- Interacting with your audience means you can receive feedback, answer questions and form strong relationships
- HSE People will market your webinar which will not only promote the event but also raise your company profile
Who can host a webinar?
Anyone can host a webinar but companies who may particularly benefit from this interactive marketing solution would include – PPE Suppliers looking to gain more distributors, product suppliers looking to raise their brand awareness and reach end users, companies looking to launch Software or Apps and also training and education providers.
Harnessing the power of the HSE People network we will co-host your webinar as well as help you to plan the content.
- We will promote the webinar for up to 3 weeks leading up the event (including an event listing on our website and Facebook page, LinkedIn posts and announcements and tweets).
- The webinar will be promoted as a LinkedIn event on our LinkedIn company page which has over 93,000 followers. Our team will invite people to attend.
- HSE People will send out an HTML email to people in your target countries to invite them to attend.
- The contact details of attendees will be collected (with their permission) and given to you to follow up with.
- After the webinar HSE People will provide post-event marketing including (positive) feedback from attendees.
- The recorded webinar will be available on demand after the event.
Get in touch with the HSE People team to find out more information and pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1572 768 834.