LinkedIn is the number one platform for businesses and networking with over 875 million members across the globe. HSE People has a huge reach on LinkedIn with our company page, groups and team members’ able to reach over 325,000 people across high-risk industries including HSE, risk & compliance, ESG and PPE.
LinkedIn has a number of tools that we use to connect and engage with people including-
- Recommended Posts in our groups
- Newsletters which go out to over 38,000 subscribers
- Tagged posts on our company page
LinkedIn events are a great way to promote a webinar or a product launch. Our team can personally invite people to attend, you can gather contact details for attendees (when they permit this) and share updates with those who have registered to attend.
Tagged posts on our company LinkedIn page are a great way to increase your LinkedIn followers. The content of these posts can direct people to your LinkedIn page. Not sure what content is engaging and works well? No problem we can assist with this!
What is ‘Level up on LinkedIn’?
‘Level up on LinkedIn’ is our way of helping you increase your presence on LinkedIn while gaining new followers.
What is included?
- Inclusion in one of our Recommended Posts in our HSE People and PPE People groups
- A newsletter about your company which will go out to over 38,000 subscribers
- 4 x tagged posts on our company page
- A poll posted on your behalf tagging your company page
- Our exclusive guide to using LinkedIn and growing your LinkedIn presence
A ‘Level up on LinkedIn’ package is just £500/$610/€570 and they are limited to ensure maximum engagement and connectivity. Want to know more? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1572 768 834