Website Blåkläder Workwear
Regional Sales Representative, Ireland - Blåkläder
Blåkläder are global leaders in the development, production and sales of workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work-life comfortable, whilst providing an unparalleled level of protection.
Would you like to represent one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium workwear? If so, we want to hear from you!
This position requires candidates to spend at least 70% of prospecting dealers and end-users, so we’re looking for hunters, not farmers!
We are looking for someone who:-
– Is dynamic, flexible and motivated to deliver outstanding service
– Does not operate on a ‘9-to-5 mentality’
– Is a real team player
– Is a self-starter with a real “can do” mentality
– Can strengthen existing relationships, whilst always hunting for new business
– Has strong networking capabilities
– Be customer and solution-oriented, offering products and services as a total solution
– Can negotiate to find a healthy balance between customer interests and our own
– Act as the point of contact for your dealers
– Has practical experience selling directly to end-users
– Existing workwear experience is an advantage, but not essential
– Can handle stress and pressure of deadlines
– Has excellent written and oral communication skills
Create demand at major industrial end-users and support and grow distribution
Grow sales by executing a push-pull strategy, with a 50/50 split of time spent with end-users and distributors.
You must have a full Irish driving license
Be located in the south / central Ireland
COMPETITIVE SALARY + COMMISSION, COMPANY CAR, PENSION & More
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com