Role Type: Full-time – Field based – operating within a 75-mile radius of your home address
Salary: £50,000 – £53,000 (OTE)
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension, Health Plan, 5 weeks’ holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid
Bank Holidays, Gym discounts, generous commission opportunities
We provide professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification. We have proudly been delivering internationally recognised Management Systems for over 25 years, with the aim of ‘making businesses better’. We currently employ over 65 Consultants around the UK, all of whom provide professional
consultancy services to organisations looking to achieve ISO Certification. Through our network of Consultants, we have implemented over 20,000 management systems into organisations of all sizes, using our unique approach and industry leading IT solutions.
Our growth plans are ambitious, and we’re part of the private equity owned Citation Group. Our customer base has grown significantly over the past few years and this growth will continue – that’s where you come in.
We are looking for people, with a positive outlook, who embrace change and continual improvement displaying a ‘can do’ attitude which will instil confidence with our clients to foster brilliant relationships.
You will have experience of conducting audits, ideally externally. You will be willing to travel to clients within your region and be able to work to defined submission deadlines. You will hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to own car is required.
- For this role you will need to have the following essential skills:
- Client liaison and negotiation skills
- Display diplomacy, integrity and sincerity at all times
- High levels of computer literacy
- Ability Use web-based platforms to generate high quality outputs for submission in line with
defined service delivery standards
- Present a positive and professional image to internal and external clients
- Portray excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be highly motivated and able to work with autonomy with great time management
- High levels of organisation, diligence and flexibility , being able to adapt to deal with all kinds
of clients and situations
- Confidence and positivity
- Can do’ attitude, embracing changes and continual improvement
Purpose of the role
To implement ISO Management Systems and conduct third party surveillance audits. Using our ‘Keep it simple’ approach you will help make the certification and maintenance of ISO Management Systems as simple and stress free as possible for our clients via Atlas, our industry leading IT platform, and other platforms.
- Conducting onsite and remote consultancy for client management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO Standards
- Conducting both on onsite and offsite audits of client management systems against the requirements of the corresponding ISO Standards
- Delivering Internal Audit Training to clients
- Promoting products and services from Citation ISO Certification Ltd and the Citation Group companies
- Other bespoke services from time to time depending on the needs of the company
Colleagues should use best endeavours to ensure that the Company interests are promoted in a positive manner at all times;
Portray the Company in a positive way to internal and external parties
- Take steps wherever possible to ensure that the Company maximises sales
- Ready for anything!
- Our company is proud of its culture and values, colleagues are expected to demonstrate our values in the day-to-day delivery of their roles.
To apply for this job please visit www.qmsuk.com.