The ESG Graduate will work as part of our ESG team, a function that sits within the wider Corporate Affairs team. If you are passionate about ESG, sustainability and Ireland’s climate action ambitions then this could be a great opportunity for you. Reporting to our ESG & Corporate Communications Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the Group’s ESG Strategy, assist in our ESG report writing, carry out ESG best practice research and support other ESG related tasks as necessary.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to further develop your ESG expertise by joining Energy Group as we continue our ambitious ESG journey.
Why choose Energia Group?
- 87% of employees would recommend Energia Group to friends and family as a great place to work!
- You will be joining a team where our company values of Trustworthy, Dynamic, Resourceful and Community Focussed are at the heart of all our efforts
- You will have a variety of development opportunities available including internal L&D courses, mentoring, external networking, year-round learning and support for professional subscriptions
- We also offer an annual Bonus of up to 10%, an award-winning wellbeing programme including a counselling service, sports and social clubs, a ‘Wellbeing Fund’ to be used towards anything that energises you, generous holiday allowance with opportunity to buy more and Health Cash Plans.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid approach (2 days from the office and 3 days from home), collaborate regularly with your peers while having a balance between your home and work life.
What you’ll need
- Degree in a discipline with a high level of numerical, analytical and / or financial content (minimum 2:2) by September 2024.
- High degree of competency working with MS Excel.
- Demonstrable ability to produce high quality written reports and presentations.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with a number of multi-disciplinary projects, teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
Does energy move you?
If so, see how you can be a part of the energy transition.
Take a look at our Energy Moves Us video below which is a great insight into our organisation as an employer and to learn a little bit more about the people behind our business.
You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time, once we have received sufficient applications. We reserve the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Full details can be found in the job specification located at the bottom of this page.
NB: IPhone users should download job specification using Safari.
At Energia Group, energy moves us to deliver careers that power a greener and fairer future. Across our two brands that serve the entire island of Ireland; Energia and Power NI – we supply hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses with positive energy solutions and innovative technologies leading Ireland’s decarbonisation efforts. We’re looking for people with positive energy who want to transform their ambition into impact in our environment and communities.
To apply for this job please visit www.networxrecruitment.com.