Website Principal People
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation, based from home covering sites in and around the Twickenham area as and when required.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
- Being the main point of contact regarding health and safety enquires
- Completing health and safety audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma equivalent as a minimum or working towards
- Have experience working within a public sector, social housing, facilities management or property environment
- Be able to travel as and when required to do so
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com