Health and Safety Advisor – £32,000 + 5.2k car allowance + 25% bonus – Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire based – Recycling industry.
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a modern thinking and highly successful high-risk Recycling organisation. This is a regional based position covering the Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire areas. The position is working within the Health and Safety Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety engagement. As a Health and Safety Advisor you will be a focal point for Health and Safety best practice for the group ensuring continual improvement in this area, striving for operational excellence.
Why work for this company?
- To be a part of a highly motivated and highly performing team.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to health and safety from the business and Site Leader.
- Being part of a company who fully invest in their employees offering a range of development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- Reporting to a well-respected manager who truly cares about their employees.
The successful H&S Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Identifying health and safety risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £32,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Company car or £5,200 car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday with the chance to buy an additional 5-day holiday.
- Bonus scheme of up to 25%
- Pension of 6% match
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment.
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
To apply for this job please visit principalpeople.co.uk .