Newly Created Position – EHS Manager – Brighouse – £45-55K + package
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Brighouse. The position is working within the EHS Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment. The role will involve leading the Health, Safety and Environmental Functions developing new initiatives and driving forward a world class standard within EHS.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a prestigious company offering ample development and training opportunities.
- A great deal of scope for this individual to make a real difference within the role.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS
- The company work to good standard in terms of EHS but this is an opportunity to push it towards greatness
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and Site Manager
The Key duties include:
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with shop floor and senior managers to coach and influence them in health, safety, and environment.
- Contribute to the EHS strategy and direction.
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring stays accredited
- Driving EHS performance
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or Equivalent) – NEBOSH Certificate will be considered.
- Demonstrable environmental experience.
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment although not essential.
A salary ranging from £45-55K depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com