Salary: Competitive salary plus Veolia benefits
Hours – Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location – This is a National role
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It’s why we’re looking for someone who’s just as committed as we are, to push for genuine change and bring our ambition of Ecological Transformation to life.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Car or car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you’ll be doing:
You will actively support all construction activities across Veolia, to ensure all construction projects have sufficient Risk & Assurance (R&A) support from the design stage all the way through to completion.
The R&A advisor will be a national role where frequent travel and overnight stays are required. You will work closely with the Veolia Construction management teams, ensuring R&A are involved at the earliest stage of a project. The role will engage with the onsite construction team as well as the design teams and identify further improvements and provide solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction certificate (desirable)
- Experienced in providing health and safety support to multiple construction sites and the ability to influence key stakeholders on site in a construction environment
- An individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide industry-leading customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Environmental Certificate (desirable)
If you don’t meet all of our outlined requirements we’d still love for you to apply. If you feel that you’d be a great fit for this role and Veolia then we’d like to find out more about you.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We’re proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we’re proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free or subsidised travel
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.