Website Seekers Search Ltd
UK National Sales Manager - Blåkläder
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading workwear manufacturers?
Do you want to represent a strong brand?
Do you have the ability to lead a strong and close-knit team that never settles for second best?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Blåkläder develops, produces and sells workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage, while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work easier and provide maximum protection.
We are looking for someone who :-
- Will lead from the front to deliver outstanding sales and support
- Is dynamic, flexible and motivated to deliver outstanding service
- Does not operate on a ‘9-to-5 mentality’
- Is a real team player
- Is a self-starter with a real “can do” mentality
- Can strengthen existing relationships, whilst always hunting for new business
- Has strong networking capabilities
- Be customer and solution-oriented, offering products and services as a total solution
- Can negotiate to find a healthy balance between customer interests and our own
- Act as the point of contact for your dealers
- Has practical experience selling directly to end users
- Existing workwear experience is an advantage, but not essential
Maintains accurate and detailed records on the company CRM
- Can handle stress and pressure of deadlines
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Create demand at major industrial end-users and support and grow distribution
- Grow sales by executing a push-pull strategy, with a 50/50 split of time spent with end-users and distributors.
- You must have a full UK driving license
- Must be located in the Midlands region
COMPETITIVE SALARY + COMMISSION, COMPANY CAR, PENSION, etc
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com