Website The Portfolio Group
The Portfolio Group is a specialist recruitment agency
Our client is looking for a Health & Safety Team Leader to manage a team of 14 and be responsible for ensuring that all H&S enquiries are responded to with the relevant technical and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To ensure the team respond to requests (telephone or electronic) from clients and provide relevant technically and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner.
- To achieve team KPIs and consistent operating performance in line with business expectations.
- To provide telephone/e-mail advice.
- To maintain the operational capacity model.
- To lead on technical and business performance for the advice team
- To train all advisors and senior advisors and to regularly update the team on relevant changes to legislation and guidance.
- To provide practical support to clients in using their online systems and make pro-active calls to clients in support of their H&S service.
- To manage complaints and super service issues relating to advisors and senior advisors.
- To manage the Installation Call service
- To lead the H&S advice team in day to day operational tasks.
- To complete special projects as and when required.
- To quality check the advice given by advisors and senior advisors
- To complete six monthly team appraisals.
- Assist the Technical Manager in managing and maintaining an effective H&S advice service.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com