Dates:18-20 November, 2019
Venue:Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel – 354 Queenstown Road, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AE, UK
Your business is facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations – how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 150 health & safety professionals and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at Europe’s leading forum on Operational Excellence & Risk Management.
The 2019 event has tracks on Leadership & Culture, Process Optimisation, Operational Risk Management, operations Management Systems, Human Factors, Asset Management, Process Safety, Environmental Excellence, Digital Transformation and more.
Download the event agenda to find out more: https://bit.ly/2Y4J4hY
Hear from 40+ world class industry leaders:
- Alexis Pey, Manager, Global HSE & Process Safety, Stahl
- Peter Vujanic, Head of Safety, Health & Environment, UK Power Networks
- Mark Nishapati, Director, Health & Safety, Yorkshire Water
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Chris Seifert, Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety, Enviva Biomass
- Francois Germain, Global Safety Head, Polymer Division, Total
- Dan Platten, Director, Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Security, SCS Railways
- Fayex Al-Anazi, General Manager, Operations, Saudi Chevron Phillips
- Diane Chadwick-Jones, Director, Human Performance, BP
- Hayley O’Malley, Head of Asset Health & Performance, Severn Trent
Download the event agenda to find out more about each of their sessions and what else the conference has to offer or to book follow this link – https://bit.ly/2JNvqq7
For more information, contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leslie Allen, Managing Director on +1.705.707.1301.