HSE People is looking for individuals who would like to help us champion and promote health, safety and the environment as an industry. We are asking for people to volunteer who can spare a few hours a month to write down their thoughts, join in panel discussions and share their knowledge with others.
What would a Health and Safety Champion do?
- Provides opinions on key events and news
- Shares their insight and knowledge
- Answer questions from the HSE People network
- Join discussion panels which will be recorded and promoted
What will HSE People provide?
- Promotion of all your content
- Sharing of any posts you’d like pushed on LinkedIn
- Free advertising for you and your company/employer
- Naming you as a ‘Champion’ in our industry
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
HSE People is an independent online network of over 500,000 professionals who work across important disciplines including safety, PPE, ESG, compliance and risk.
We work hard to provide our members with free resources including a job board, events diary, industry news and reviews and access to webinars, whitepapers and eBooks.