This event is FREE of Charged to ensure the non-commercialization of the awards. Expenditures for the award ceremony will be raised through industry sponsorships.
Entry is closing on 1st June 2021. If you have not submitted your entries yet, now is the time!
Are you ready for 2021?
With the market getting used to the new normal, UP is the only way the market is going!
If you have been laying low, staying dormant or cutting down on your marketing last year, 2021 is the year to BE SEEN! Because with people getting used to this new normal, activities had resumed in a new way. Market confidence are at new high!
There is no other better time for businesses to start getting seen in the market than NOW!
World of Safety & Health Asia Award 2021
The World of Safety & Health Asia (WSHAsia) Award 2021 entries will be closed on 1st June 2021. This year, the award categories are divided into three categories: safety, health, and technology. The World of Safety & Health Asia Awards 2021 and the Safety Influencer Awards winners will be announced at Marina Bay Sands on 29 July 2021. This awards not only honour companies who have invented creative and revolutionary safety & health solutions but also seeks to offer an opportunity for safety practitioners to learn about new or innovative solutions in the industry.
Renowned Influential Judges
Nine (9) judges from the health and safety industry in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa will review these entries in each category respectively.
1) Ir. Dr. Vincent Ho – Founding Chairman of the Hong Kong Association of Risk Management and Safety, IOSH’s 52nd President, and a Past President of the International Association of PSAM and Southern California Society for Risk Analysis.
2) Bernie Doyle – CEO of the National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA), and also secretary general of Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization (APOSHO).
3) Benjamin Legg – Global Corporate Director, Safety, Health and Wellbeing, at Ferrovial and Non-Executive Director for Repple.
4) Darren Brunton – Managing Director of KB Associates Group of Companies and a Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Safety & Occupational Health (CFIOSH), and a Registered IRCA UK OHSAS Lead Auditor
5) Josy John- Corporate Safety Head at Tata Consulting Engineers.
6) Winston Yew- Director for Industry Development with the Workplace Safety and Health Council, Singapore with more than 35 years of experience in policy formulation, standards-setting and operations management in the field of workplace safety and health (WSH)
7) Dr. Rehab Faraj Al Ameri- Director of National Accreditation Department, Ministry of Industry and Advance Technology and Secretary General of International Halal Accreditation Forum-IHAF
8) Ken Kogei- A Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Consultant and currently serving as the QSHE Director at Kaileys Consortium; a QSHE registered Consultancy firm serving Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with interests in Sudan and Lesotho
9) Bernard Soh- President of The Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO) since 2016, and also the Senior HSE Manager at Worley Engineering Singapore Pte Ltd.
Use this FREE Award to get HEARD & SEEN in this region!
There will be no fee required to enter this awards, to ensure the non-commercialization of the awards. Expenditures for the award ceremony will be raised through industry sponsorships.
Award Ceremony at Marina Bay Sands
With the present pandemic situation in Singapore, it looks promising that we may get to present the trophies to the award winners on stage on 30th September 2021, at 12th Occupational Safety + Health Exhibition for Asia 2021!
Looking forward to see you there!
WSH Asia is founded with the goal of sharing safety and health information for the good of all individuals. The organization provides a platform-by curating safety & health solutions and information-that enables all individuals to easily access the safety and health solutions available around the world and thereby keep them safe.