International Stress Awareness Week 1-5 November 2021
November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm
International Stress Awareness Week was created in 2018 to raise awareness about stress prevention, and this year marks 23 years since the establishment of Stress Awareness Day, the highlight of the Week, in 1998.
International Stress Awareness Week has developed as a major annual event focusing on stress management and campaigning against the stigma associated with stress and mental health issues. Subjects debated will include –
- Experiences people have with mental health challenges and what can be done to help them
- How employers are responding to mental health issues and what can be learnt
- The role of stress management professionals in alleviating stress, with practical and proven techniques for building resilience
- What further actions need to be taken in the light of the pandemic and workplace changes such as hybrid working
- Ensuring that those suffering from stress know where they can find advice and support
International Stress Awareness Week also provides opportunities for ISMA members to showcase their skills and engage in dialogue with businesses and individuals in their local areas. ISMA professionals will be delivering online workshops and presentations in the UK and other countries.