As businesses reopen it is essential that premises and workplaces are kept COVID-secure. The Health and Safety Executive are carrying out spot checks on every type of business to ensure people and places are kept safe.
As well as providing calls and visits, the HSE has provided some steps you can follow to keep your workplace COVID-secure –
- carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- maintaining social distancing
- keeping your workplace clean, with handwashing and hygiene procedures
The following video explains:
- how spot inspections work
- what we will need to check
- how the inspections can help you keep your workplace COVID-secure
- actions inspectors will take if employers are not managing the risk of COVID spreading
To find out more check out the Health and Safety Executive’s website – here.